29.3.12

Fanpage

Hi! Just a quick post to tell everyone about the new Leo COUTURE Facebook Fanpage. I've been meaning to do this for a long time, but, well, ended up postponing until now. It focuses mostly on my doll clothes and miniature work, but also on my other (expensive) hobby, cosplay.

I will be updating it regularly, with stuff that catches my eye or updates on what I'm currently doing. for now I'm slowly uploading older photos, which end up further down the timeline because I'm an order freak XD.

Come and visit, like, comment and share with your friends.




 
Fanpage 

Olá! Só um post rápido para contar a todos acerca da nova Fanpage do Facebook da Leo COUTURE. Tenho andado para fazer isto há imenso tempo, mas, bom, acabei por adiar até agora. Concentra-se principalmente nas minhas roupas para bonecas e miniaturas, mas també no meu outro passatempo (caro), o cosplay.

Irei actualizá-la regularmente, com coisas que me chamam a atenção ou acerca do que ando a fazer. Para já ando a colocar lentamente fotos antigas, que vão parar lá abaixo na timeline, pois sou uma croma para ter tudo ordenadinho XD.

Venham visitar, façam like, comentem e partilhem com os vossos amigos.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...