25.9.11

Packing for BlytheCon UK 2011

picture courtesy of BlytheCon UK 2011
Finally I'm packing for BlytheCon UK! The girls are all dressed and packed for the trip, I'm taking Strawberry and Marie this year. Camila went last year and I must limit myself to two dolls, because more will be neglected and too much to carry around on the day. I'm so excited! It's less than a week away, and if it weren't for a bit of a lodging problem, everything would be perfect! I'm anxious to meet my international Blythe-friends again, meet others live for the first time (as my very first client), and get to know new ones too! This time I'm arriving a day early, so I can rest/sleep before BlytheCon UK! I'll also be able to attend the pub night and of course the after party!

preview of the "Scottish Queen" outfit for the fashion contest
 Next post will be after I arrive home, I'll have a nice surprise for you, and, of course, pictures!

BlytheCon UK 2011




Fazendo as malas para a BlytheCon UK 2011

imagem cortesia da BlytheCon UK 2011
Finalmente estou a fazer as malas para a BlytheCon UK! As moças já têm as malas feitas e estão vestidas para a viagem, este ano levo a Strawberry e a Marie. A Camila foi no ano passado e tenho de me limitar a duas bonecas, pois se levar mais será desprezada e demasiado para andar a carregar durante o evento. Estou tão excitada! Já falta menos de uma semana e se não fosse um pequeno precalço com o alojamento, tudo seria perfeito! Estou ansiosa por reencontrar os meus Blythe-amigos internacionais, conhecer outros ao vivo (tal como o meu primeiro cliente), e também conhecer novos amigos! Desta vez chego um dia mais cedo, portanto vou poder descansar/dormir antes da BlytheCon UK! Também vou poder ir na véspera ao pub e naturalmente à after party!


antevisão do fato "Scottish Queen" para o concurso de moda
O próximo post será depois de chegar a casa, terei uma surpresa agradável para todos e, naturalmente, fotografias!

BlytheCon UK 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...